There are very many reasons why Sanya International Airport is the best airfield in China to use whether you are touring the country or on transit. It has very many good things that other airports lack as it will be highlighted in this article.
To start with, there are very many facilities and services to enjoy at Sanya International Airport and they include:
- Inquiry - you will get this counter located at the second level. You can go there to get information about anything that you have misplaced at the airport and anything else you want informed as a traveller.
- Banking services - from the terminals, you will come across ATM machines and foreign exchange services. Bank cards are accepted for making payments by passengers.
- Special services - if you are disabled, elderly or a child who has no companion, these services are intended to help you. They are available at the urgent-care center of the Sanya International Airport.
- Changing room - this is a facility to get at the hall designated for claiming luggage on the first floor of the building.
- Luggage storage - if you are staying at the airport overnight, this service will ensure your luggage is safe. The store is at the inquiry center on the second level and they charge either per hour or day.
Getting in to this airport and moving around the city is easy and that’s one of the top reasons to entice you. Very many international flights touch down at Sanya International Airport on a daily basis so you will not have problems planning for your visit. When you are at the airport terminals, ground transportation choices are numerous to choose what suits your use. Taxis are lined up just as you get out were you can pick one. As an alternative to that, car hire services are also on offer with many companies operating from the airport. They will take you to the city center.
In case you want to venture out of Sanya to other cities in China, your options will be more than enough. A cruise is one such choice with Star Cruises operating for the entire year. They reach Halong Bay and Hong Kong among other places. Long-distance buses are available on schedules and the fare you pay will be determined by the distance you travel. Look at the departure times for all buses so that you can time yourself properly. Some leave very early and others late. A train is also an option that you can choose to get around China from Sanya.
What to Do
The big collection of recreational activities available in Sanya will encourage you to use Sanya International Airport as an entry point to China. These activities are spread out in different areas that are far apart. For that reason, you can hire a car to take you around and you will be able to cover as much of the activities as possible. Golfing is very popular with golf clubs like Dragon Valley Golf Club, Sanya Luhuitou Golf Club and Yalong Bay Golf Club. Other activities are surfing, biking, water sports and hiking.