Just like any airport, there is a lot of important information that you must know before arriving at Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport. This is one of the busiest airfields in China so you must be expecting a lot of activity. If you choose to travel without such information, it might end up being one of the most frustrating tours you have ever had in your life. At the airport arrival terminals, you will get several car rentals that you can engage.
They have different types of cars for hire that you can get at affordable rates. Make sure you have made considerations across all service providers to secure the best prices. When you choose to engage taxis, negotiate for lowered prices with drivers. Ensure you have checked on the reputation and suitability of a taxi driver before engaging one. That will be the best way to make sure you are not conned or cheated around by imposters.
This airport is not located very far from the city center at just 10 kilometers away in the northwest side. If you feel it’s far, hire a car or taxi at the airport to take you to the city center. Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport serves both international and domestic destinations. International destinations include Los Angeles, Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne, Paris and Munich while domestic destinations include Guilin, Yanji, Zhuhai, Shanghai and Changchun among others.
You will get the following facilities at Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport:
- Exclusive shops- these sell items like glasses, watches and key accessories. They are located opposite boarding gate 3.
- Duty-free shops- they are many and you will get them right inside the airport. Their operating hours are mainly from 6:30 am to 1700 hours with goods on sale including cosmetics, embroideries and local handicrafts.
- Car Park- on the southern part of the terminal, you will see this park that sits on a landmass of 24 acres and a total of 1, 300 spaces for parking. There are nine specialty areas that make up the parking and include sections for people with disability, airport staff, VIP passengers and taxis. Services here are available round the clock.
- Hotlines- these are available for both domestic and international enquiries. There are numbers given out which you should use for any enquiries that you want to make. You can be seeking to have a seat reserved or get a lost item which will be very effective using these hotlines.
- Special services- these services are given to special categories of passengers. Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport usually takes specialized care of passengers above the age of 70 years, children aged between 5 and 12 years as well as pregnant women and passengers with disabilities.
Every time you are touring China through Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport, there will be a lot of things to enjoy. From car rental services to unlimited facilities, this is definitely the place to land first during your tour. It is good to make advanced planning so as to avoid last-minute hitches.