This is your travel guide for Jinan International Airport. Many people know Jinan for its mountainous landscape and many water bodies present. But, why do people ignore a critical place like airport without which visitors can’t visit China? It is a question that very few people have right answers to. As you prepare your visit to China, this is one thing that should top your priorities. You must know what to expect at the airport so that you plan yourself adequately. For instance, you need to know about availability of ground transportation, facilities and anything else that you feel will make your experience memorable.
Upon touching down at Jinan International Airport, there are buses that charge around 20 Yuan up to city center. They will be a good choice and operate between 6 am and 6 pm on a daily basis. If that is not good enough for you, consider taking a taxi and they are many at the airport terminals. The good thing with taxis is that you can negotiate with a driver if you feel the initial charge is high.
Where to Stay
What type of hotel will you seek to spend a night in Jinan? Don’t worry because this place has everything to meet your demands. Some of these hotels are near Jinan International Airport while others are at the city center.
- Shandong Hotel - it’s located along Ma’anshan Road in Shizhong District. Rooms at the hotel are spacious and price is favorable.
- Sheraton Jinan Hotel - this luxurious hotel is located along Long'ao North Road and it’s well accessible from the airport. If you have a hired car, they have enough parking spaces to accommodate that.
- Sofitel Jinan Silver Plaza - along Luoyuan Main Street, you will come across this hotel that has spacious rooms that are well furnished. A night there will give you the feeling of “heaven on earth”.
- Hyatt Regency Jinan - the hotel is situated along Jingsi Road in Shizhong District. You can hire a car at the airport to reach there. It’s the best because of quality customer services and assured comfort as well as peace of mind.
- Tianfa Shunhe Business Hotel - you will get this hotel along Dikou Road in Tianqiao District. They have enough rooms for even a family and do not compromise on luxury and comfort. If you are a business person and would want to hold some meetings with your partners, there is enough space at this hotel.
The restaurants at Jinan International Airport might not meet your expectations but you don’t have to get worried. It is advisable that you first ample what the airport restaurants offer before looking elsewhere. When you reach city center, you will come across a collection of restaurants where they serve the best local cuisines.
Some of these restaurants are Jifengde Restaurant, Caobao Baozi Restaurant and Ziwulu Kee Bun Filled with Diced Lamb as well as Small Town Story and North-East of Jinzhou Barbecues. You should not be worried about their locations as long as they satisfy your needs. If they are in far areas, don’t shy away from seeking car rental services.