Commonly known as Dabolim, Goa Airport is an international terminal located in Dabolim village in India. It handles both international and domestic flights. The hub is often busy as it is mostly used by tourists who come to Goa for the holidays. The airport hosts a number of car rental firms which offers their services to the visitors who want to tour the region in style. With the glistening sandy beaches, the historical baroque church buildings and the nature parks that adorn the area, only if you rent a car will you be able to enjoy what this place got to offer. Of course, you can use public transport but it will not be as convenient as hiring a car of your own.
Why renting a car will be a great option
- You can travel at any given time. You can organize your travel schedule the way it suits you.
- With a rental car from Goa Airport, there is no need of hanging a cumbersome bag on your back. You only need to choose a car that has an expansive boot. Some gear such as for surfing or hiking will pose challenges to you if you were to use public transport. Also, the taxi agent might ask you to pay more for the luggage.
- You can have all the privacy and space that you need, especially if you are traveling with your significant other.
- Children tend to be mischievous. It is best to have them bundled in one place to ensure their safety, without which you might lose their track in a foreign land.
- Shopping is part of any travel adventure. With a hired car from Goa Airport, you can make as many stops as possible to shop as long as your budget allows.
To ensure that you get the most affordable car be sure to do the following;
- Research thoroughly of all the car hire agencies at the airport. Compare their rates and their terms to get the one that matches what you are looking for.
- Book the car prior to travelling. This will ensure that you do not get delayed by the time you land at Goa Airport. During peak times, it is often a challenge to get a free car so spare yourself the agony by booking early.
- Also, remember to select the type of the car you need as you book. If you are looking for comfort and want a convertible car let them know early in advance. Where you are coming to Goa with the family, rent a car that is big enough such as a van for the luggage.