The minute you land at Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport that is located in Ob town a few kilometers from Novosibirsk, you will notice the beautiful geographical location. This airport has an added advantage as it borders Russia and Eurasia thus acting as the preferred routes between Europe and parts of South-East Asia. In addition, this airport heightens the chances and opportunities of increasing the flow of transfer-passenger opportunities.
Right outside Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport, you will find vital services and companies such as car hire agencies that provide transportation to those that wish to use a private means other than public means. The beauty about these car rental agencies is that they run for 24 hours and you can be sure that you will not be stranded at the airport no matter what time you land.
- Driving under the influence is a no-no - This crime is heftily punished in Novosibirsk Tolmachevo and can render you a night in jail or a heavy fine. In some instances, you might be forced to terminate your holiday if caught drinking under the influence of alcohol. If you must drink, avoid driving your rented car and get a taxi or a public van to get you back to your hotel.
- Ensure that You have all your Documents - If you are driving a hired car, always keep your documents near you so that you can produce them when the authorities request for them. You know how traffic cops are impatient in your country? Well, the ones in Novosibirsk Tolmachevo are not any different. While car hire companies will demand that the customer be at least 25 years, the traffic rules here state that a driver must have attained at least the age of 18 years. Ensure that you also have third party insurance.
- Have a child seat if you have a child on board - If you bring your little one along on holiday, ensure that you ask the car hire agencies to install a safety seat for your child. While at it, remember that the traffic laws here prohibit kids under the age of 12 years to occupy the co-driver’s seat.
- Obey the Traffic Lights - Nothing ticks off the traffic officers faster in Novosibirsk Tolmachevo than drivers who disobey the traffic rules. You should be keen on the traffic lights and because that is another hefty fine you will pay if you are caught jumping lights.
- Do not make calls when driving - It is a huge offence to make a call when driving and you will pay a heavy fine. In some situations, the officers might call the rental company to report you for driving whilst on the phone and the car will be withdrawn. If you must use you mobile phone, remember to use the hands free gadget or pullover and finish calling.
- Keep your Car Clean - Dirty cars are prohibited in Novosibirsk Tolmachevo. Ensure that your hired car is always clean before hitting the road. Most hotels in Novosibirsk Tolmachevo have such services. Otherwise, you might attract a fine of up to R.2000.