Revered as one of the finest airports in Russia, the Koltsovo Airport is an international airport that sits 16 km in the Southeast region of the Koltsovo city. This airport is the largest in Koltsovo and serves neighboring cities. While having a rental car in Koltsovo guarantees you comfort and convenience as opposed to using a public means, you should put a few things into consideration while hiring a rental car in Koltsovo.
- Fill in the tank before getting out of town - The outskirts Koltsovo can be tricky especially to tourists. If you wish to access the interiors, ensure that you have a full tank because the last thing you want is to be stuck in the middle of some foreign village with no fuel, because you will not only remain stranded but also miss having fun.
- Ensure that you have cash - While most high-end hotels will accept travelers’ cards and recognized currencies, it is advisable that you have ready Russian Ruble with you just in case you must use it. This will give you the confidence to transact within Koltsovo and the interiors. While at it, do not carry too much cash with you because you might lose it in the process of your touring.
- Leave your car at the Hotel when going to the interior - While there are plethoras of parking lots within and outside Koltsovo, it is advisable that you leave your rental car parked at the hotel’s parking lot especially if you are accessing the interiors of Koltsovo. Besides, you might want to experience the adventures that come with riding public vans here.
- The Age Factor - Car hire companies in Koltsovo insist that the hirer must have attained at least 25 years. Anything less than that, you will have to be content with a driver to drive you around.
- Documentation - Car hire companies in Koltsovo are very strict when it comes to documents and you must provide proof that you are eligible to drive. You will be required to show an international driving license, your passport and your home driving license. Always keep these documents near you for retrieval when they are needed.
- Always return the Car on Time - Rent-a-car companies in Koltsovo have very strict rules against tourists who fail to return the vehicles on the agreed time. In most cases, this is likely to attract a hefty penalty. Besides, returning the car late might mean that you might miss your flight and spend more when rescheduling it. Leave your hotel early to beat the traffic and do your activities on time. Remember that just like all airports, you will need to be at Koltsovo Airport at least forty five minutes before your flight.
- Return the car with a full tank - Car hire companies in Koltsovo require that you return the car with a full tank failure to which you will be charged a fee as per the agreement. In addition, the car should be returned in good conditions just as you picked it.