Phitsanulok Airport is located in the south of Phitsanulok, a renowned city of Thailand. This city is famous for its historic importance in northern Thailand, plus it is a capital city of Phitsanulok Province. Being a one of the oldest cities of Thailand, it has many tourist attractions waiting for you to leave Phitsanulok Airport and get around them.
Since, there are many attractions to visit in all over the city; you need to have one reliable traveling source with you. When it comes to reliability and comfort together, public transport is not a good option. Renting a car from Phitsanulok airport is not only the most reliable, comfortable and convenient way of traveling in the city, but it also provides you the freedom from hiring another a cab or catching a bus every now and then.
Things to explore in Phitsanulok
Since this city is almost 600 years old, you will find many historic and modern places to visit.
- King Naresuan - The Great Shrine – A visit to this shrine will provide you the vision of vital Thai historic parts. It is one of the most popular historic points, always crowded with the visitors.
- Religious sites - Since, Phitsanulok city has great religious values, therefore, you will find many spectacular temples all around the city. Drive your rental car from one temple to another will bring you the true religious and a momentous overview of this city. Thra Si Rattana Mahathat Temple, Chulamani Temple, Aranyik Temple and many other temples are worth visiting.
- Chan Palace - This palace is another great building to visit located in the statue of King Naresuan.
- Museum Lover? – Two famous museums with all the historic and artistic values enclosing in them are open for visitors. These museums have a great collection of crafts, pottery, ancient utensils of the kitchen, and basketry.
- Natural attractions and Public Parks - You cannot just simply visit the historic places all the time and having fun, rather you need some natural spots to bring the liveliness to your soul. Phitsanulok city has many great natural attractions and public parks. Duen Dao Cave, Poi waterfall, waterfall of Kaeng Song, and the waterfall of Kaeng Sopha are some spectacular spots to visit.
- Other fun things to do - Other than visiting above mentioned places in your rental car all day long, you can also have fun eating and shopping in the city. There are few big shopping malls, and all kinds of traditional and international food restaurants can be found in the city easily.
In brief, Phitsanulok city is of great worth of spending time and getting happy memories. All you have to do is that don’t ruin your time in going for alternative travelling sources for getting around the city attractions, but hiring a good rental car service.