Located in a country that is both rich in culture and history, the region of Tucuman located in the Northwestern part has a lot worth seeing. As such, it not only has the highest population density in the Argentinian regions, but also attracts quite the number of tourists eager for a good time in this great place. Being a well-developed country, you can expect the infrastructure to not disappoint you. As such, various modes of transport do exist in the area, but for the truly adventurous, choosing to get around the area by road would be the best option, ergo the whole idea of renting a car.
The region has quite a number of firms offering this particularly convenient service to all in need of it, locals and foreigners alike. Here are a few things to look out for when you’re going for a car rental:
- Ensure their policies concerning road risk while using their cars are favorable for you and your accompanying party.
- Check if they offer good customer support
- Ensure the standards and safety levels of their cars is up to par with what you are comfortable with
Why renting a car is the best option
Going for a hired car offers a great number of advantages a few of them being the fact that they:
- Allow you the comfort of stretching and diversifying your schedule as you see fit since you have your own means of transport.
- Grant you some much needed privacy as you go about your activities be it leisure or business.
- Let you enjoy comfort throughout the entirety of your trip in the area.
With a means of transport at hand, here’s a few of the attractions you just can’t miss out on when in this area:
- The Parque Sierra de San Javier
- Parque 9 de Julio
- The Sacred Art Museum
- The Reserva Horco Molle
- The Museo Miguel Lillo De Ciencias Naturales
Aside from those magnificent attraction sites, a few activities you can partake in while in this region include:
- Going for Horseback riding expeditions
- Indulging in their fine cuisine around many of their excellent cafes and restaurants
- Going for a nature trail walk
These among many other things are among the lot you can expect to delight you in this area. They also have very fine hotels where you can choose to stay in and unwind after a day’s tour.