Walthamstow is a huge residential district situated at the eastern part of London. It is the organizational control center of the London Borough of Waltham Forest. The district is among the 35 major centres of London that boast a good economic standing as well as its growing tourism industry. Tourists don’t have any transportation on the place as they can tour the on the place by bus, taxi or rent a car. It is one of the most highly visited places in London for business, leisure, adventure and relaxation. There are lots of wonderful places to visit on the place. The lists below are the 10 ideal places to visit and have fun in London Walthamstow.
- Trattoria La Ruga - Before starting a whole day tour, it is best to drop first at Trattoria La Ruga to get energized with the delicious dishes that they serve on customers. Everything a traveler likes to it like fish, meat and vegetable dishes are available on the restaurant that are freshly cooked and served hot on customers. Travelers must try their puddings.
- William Moriss Gallery - Interested with old collections way back from 1750? William Moriss Gallery is one of the best arts and crafts galleries in London Walthamstow. The place features various collections of artifacts that include furniture, tapestry, art ties and more.
- Walthamstow Street Market - Love extreme shopping? Rent a car and drop by at Walthamstow Street Market. It is recognized as the longest street market in the whole Europe. Thus, any tourist will surely love to shop on a wide array of items from different cultures.
- Sanghera Fashion Fabrics - The perfect destination for fashion enthusiasts, Sanghera Fashion Fabrics, is one of the most popular shops in London Walthamstow that sells best quality fashion fabrics. It is most visited by designers from all over the world.
- Awesome Games - Walthamstow is also visited not because of places, food and fashion. The city is also visited because of reliable games shops that offer high quality video games. Awesome shop sells the latest games that any player desires to have.
- Leyton Leisure Lagoon - Leyton Leisure Lagoon is the most visited place in Walthamstow for water adventures such as swimming, water scooters and water walkers.
- Thainese Restaurant - For travelers who crave to eat oriental dishes, they should rent a car right away and try the best dishes served at Thainese Restaurant. The restaurant offers the best Thai, Singaporean and Chinese dishes that are freshly cooked right after customers place their orders. Save Up To 40%