Kensington is located at the central part of London, which is a district belonging to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It borders Holland Park and Notting Hill on the north, Earl’s Court and Chelsea on the south, Knightsbridge and Brompton on the east, and Sheperd’s Bush and Hammersmith on the west. It is one of the most crowded areas in the central part of London, which is also one of the top tourist destinations on the central part. Anyone can hire a car to start discovering the best that London Kensington offers to travelers.
Before taking a tour at Kensington, it is best to drop on the best restaurants within the locality that offers mouth-watering cuisines that everybody will love and keep a full stomach. Blue Smoke Steakhouse is the perfect restaurant in London Keningston that offers one of a kind steak dishes anyone have ever tasted. Aside from the delicious dishes they serve, dinners will truly feel relaxed with its lovely ambiance and music. Brunello Restaurant is another famous food stop in Keningston that serves the best Italian dishes and other refreshing dishes that keeps dinners from coming back on the restaurant. Travelers may hire a car for just a short drive to reach the restaurant.
After having a delicious meal, travelers may start visiting the most popular attractions of London Kensington. The place is well renowned with outstanding tourist destinations such as the following:
- Natural History Museum- For a fantastic family trip, visiting the Natural History Museum is perfect. Vacationers may reach the museum through bus, taxi or for best comfort, rent a car to get safely into the place. The whole family especially the kids will love exploring the museum’s collection of different categories such as zoology, botany, mineralogy, entomology and paleontology.
- Kensington Palace and Gardens- Kensington Palace Gardens is one of the most famous destinations for sightseeing and picture-taking at London Kensington. The place features a lot of beautiful collections of paintings, carvings and souvenirs from the early years.
- Little Venice- Little Venice features lovely white stucco villas that truly looks attractive to look at. It is the best place for vacationers to take a stroll on a towpath and watch the mini boats sailing on the canals.
- Portobello Road Market- Travelers may also have a fantastic shopping at Portobello Road Market where the street is surrounded with Saturday marketers with stalls selling a wide variety of antiques, jewelries, furniture and clothing.
- Harrods- For extreme shopping, travelers may rent a car and drop by at Harrods. It is recognized as one of the biggest and popular department stores in the whole world. Anyone can find all items they need as the store is composed of numerous shops for jewelries, clothing, cosmetics, food, furniture, gadgets and more.