Located in the bang middle of Vienna city, the Vienna Train Station is a landmark in Austria. It serves thousands of local and touring passengers every month. This can be explained by the fact that rail is one of the most popular means of transport here. As you would expect, there are various commercial activities around this area such as car hire agencies. Once you set foot in the Vienna Train Station, you will need to a convenient means of transport and there is no better option that hiring a car.
A hired car gives you the ability to access various locations in and out of Vienna city and explore the wonders that this beautiful town has to offer. With so much to do and so much to see in such a beautiful city, you can only be thankful for the mercies that come with car hire services at Vienna train station.
Things to do
- Visit the city’s legendary film - Enjoy various films at the legendary film Third Man Private houses that boast a wide variety of movies and documentaries.
- Eat like a local - Visit any canteen within the city and ask for the local cuisine. Eat your heart out and interact with the locals while at it.
- Sample the wine - Explore Viennese vino and comb through the beautiful vineyards and sample fresh vine wines while at it.
- Explore a musical park - If you are a fan of music, then Vienna is more likely to entertain your ears. Stroll through musical parks such as the famous Ringstrasse parks and enjoy picturesque views such as the Wien River while at it.
- Enjoy the art - If you love art, then you will most definitely enjoy the arty trinity in Vienna.
Things to see
- The Leopold Museum - This is a legendary museum that boasts a wide range of the Austrian masterworks that tends to incorporate both the traditional and modern art collections in all of Austria. Named after art enthusiast Dr. Rudolf Leopold, this museum is easy to access especially if you are using a private means such as car hire services as it is located close to the Imperial Palace.
- Historic Center of Vienna - Enjoy the rich culture and history of this beautiful city. It is not too far from the Vienna train station.
- The Rayhaus Vienna - Located right opposite the Burgetheatre in the Gothic themed city hall.
- The Hofburg - Historically known as Habsurg’s empire central point but today, the palace is home to three historical museums that boast traditional and authentic insights regarding this beautiful city.