Watford Junction Train Station, is a few minute-drive from the CBD. The railway hub serves three lines. Therefore, the station is often very busy. Many people use the terminal to go to various destinations. Watford is a famous tourist destination, with a couple of lovely parks, museums and theatres. In addition, the town has a 24-hr economy. The nights are full of activities and events. To enjoy the beauty of this town, one will need to rent a car. If you are looking for cheap car hire Watford Junction Railway then compare prices with us.
Several car rental firms run their businesses within the terminal. They provide cars to the passengers at affordable prices. It is advisable to hire a car early in advance, to avoid inconveniences. The demand for rental cars increases during the peak seasons, especially in summer, owing to the large number of tourists. Most of the companies have established websites, from where you can book a vehicle. However, before you settle on a particular company, make sure you have gathered enough information about their services and the rates. This is a lucrative business and prices will vary even within the same region. Shop around for the best package.
Driving rules in England
Your car hire agency may not give you a lecture on this before handing you the car keys. Learn the traffic rules in UK. Car hire Watford Junction Railway is the best way to view near by attractions.
- Always keep left while driving on the roads of Watford.
- You must be 17 years of age and older to drive in the UK.
- Seatbelts are mandatory for all passengers in the vehicle regardless of their age. You will be heavily fined in case you violate the rule.
- Just do not park anywhere unless you want your rental car to be towed away by the authorities.
- Picking a call while driving, may attract a hefty fine from the traffic police.
- . If you drink alcohol, you may need to rent a car with a chauffeur to take you around. The alcohol blood content limit is 0. 8%.
- Never go beyond the speed limit. There are cameras in almost of the roads. You will be lucky if you are not caught.
Find a car for hire in Watford Junction railway station to enjoy the beautiful sceneries of this town. Some of the points of interests include:
- Spend a peaceful day in Cassiobury Park. The place is suitable for family picnics. Take your little ones with you for a fun day. It is also offers a serene environment away from the city.
- Wind up an eventful day by watching a movie in Watford Palace Theatre. The arena has wonderful lighting at night and expansive screens.
- Top Golf – If you are a fan of golf, visit this complex and watch live games from the best golf players in the region.
Don't hesitate about exploring the local area and book your car hire Watford Junction Railway with us today.