Budget Car Rental at Geneva Airport is fairly simple and allows you to take on the wheel and experience the splendor of Switzerland. Geneva is located in Normandy, the French speaking part of Switzerland and is also on the French border. In fact, the Geneva International Airport is located directly on the French border with Swiss and French sections. Whether you are interested in the city’s UN headquarters, IOC or its alpine surroundings and beautiful villages, Budget car hire gives not just a trusted brand but some of the lowest fares in the industry allowing you to take the wheel with the flexibility that you need.
Several Car models are available including economy cars, luxury, 4x4 or SUVs, convertibles and even vans to suit every taste and travel requirements. You will find the Budget Car Hire Geneva Airport counter at the arrivals lounge of the airport. Extra items like child seats, snow wheels, navigational aids and GPS will attract extra charges per day of rental.Renting a car with Budget at Geneva Airport
- CHF12. 90 will be charged per day for any additional driver apart from the primary driver renting the vehicle.
- You are allowed to cross the Swiss border into several countries but with some restrictions. It is important to get clarification from the Budget car hire Geneva Airport representatives on which countries you can cross into.
- You need to use a major credit card for your car rental needs. The following credit cards are accepted by Budget Car Hire American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diner’s Club, Budget Charge Cards and Eurocard.
- The minimum age for car rental in certain car groups with Budget Geneva is 21. Other Car groups require a minimum age of 21 although there is no maximum age limit.
- You must purchase the mandatory LDW coverage with Budget Car Hire at Geneva Airport.
- Driving licenses issued in the EU generally accepted; otherwise customers must possess international driving permits.
|Tel:||+41 (0) 22 929 03 30|
|Opening Hours:||Opening Hours: Sun - Sat 6:30 AM - 11:30 PM|