Vasteras airport is situated in the city of the same name, approximately 75km from Stockholm the capital city of Sweden. The terminal is often busy since it handles both domestic and international flights. For instance, in the year 2012, 163,000 travelers used the airport. Whether you are travelling to this city for an official trip or a vacation, you will need to rent a car to access your hotel or to visit the some of the points of interests around the terminal. If you are looking for cheap car hire Vasteras Airport then compare prices with us.
There are several companies in the airport which provide car hire services within the premises. They have different car brands to suit any customer’s needs and taste. Their prices also differ. Hence, it is upon you to shop around for the best deal. In addition, you require a reliable company and you cannot achieve that without performing a comprehensive research. It is important to book early since the available cars barely meet the high demand, which is prevalent during peak seasons.
Benefits of Hiring a Car
- A rental car enhances your independence and freedom. You will have the pleasure of scheduling your trips at your own convenient. Moreover, you can relax when it gets late before you reach your hotel.
- If you are travelling with your partner, you can fully enjoy each other’s company without interruptions. With the hired car, you can enjoy the scenic beauty of Vasteras as you listen to your favorite music.
- Mostly people do shopping while on vacation. If you rent a car, you can spare yourself the hustles of stumbling with your bags to your destination. You can shop as much as the boot can accommodate.
- It is challenging to monitor kids while travelling, especially when you have lots of luggage. The most suitable means of transport is by a rental car. You can keep them busy at the back seat as you concentrate on steering.
Driving Rules in Sweden
Just in many other countries, in Sweden, you must strictly adhere to the set traffic rules and regulations. Car hire Vasteras Airport is the best way to view near by attractions.
- Always carry your international driving license when driving.
- Speed limits will vary depending on the condition of weather and terrain. The limits range from 30km/h to 120km/h.
- It is mandatory for everybody in the car to wear a seat belt.
- Don’t drink and drive; the allowable alcohol blood content is 0.023mg/l and a zero limit for narcotic drugs.
- Ensure your headlights are on when there is poor visibility.
Rent a car to enjoy some of the renowned tourist sites such as:
- Visit Domkyrika Cathedral- This tall historic building stands as a landmark in Vasteras and you can see it from any corner. It dates back to 17th century.
- Have a fun day at Leos Lekland- This is a real paradise for family getaways.
Don't hesitate about exploring the local area and book your car hire Vasteras Airport with us today.