Located to the North-West of South Africa, the town of Pietersburg is also regarded as one of the most important economic centers of that particular region. As such it has gained quite some fame and reasonably so, since it so happened to be one of the cities in South Africa that had the pleasure of hosting the world cup of 2010. Aside from that, the town boasts of a lot of other interesting attractions and activities that only it can offer up to those interested in experiencing them.
The town is more than fairly well developed with a great infrastructure in place, meaning transport around the area is quite good. For the tourists, however, despite the existence of air and railway transport, going about by road is the best choice you can go for.
Car rentals around Pietersburg
Having arrived at this town most commonly via their great airport, finding a decent means of transport around the town throughout the duration of your stay is of major importance. And as earlier mentioned, travelling by road would be the best option for the tourist or those generally unfamiliar with the place… this is where car rentals come in.
Car rental firms can be found around the town in reasonable numbers. Finding one is not difficult and even more convenient is the fact that they can be found online via local listings. Once you want to for one, a few simple criteria to consider when choosing a firm to provide you with a car will be helpful. Consider looking at:
- Their risk management associated with hiring their cars.
- Their general customer support.
- The state of the vehicles they have on offer. This will tell you whether to expect a reliable and efficient car for your use.
That settled, you go ahead and pick a car of choice that meets your requirements.
Things to do
Having acquired a rental car, getting around the city is made quite a simple and convenient task. You can now be able to fully enjoy the city’s delights at the comfort and privacy of your hired car. Common and popular attractions include:
- Going for a nature trail drive in one of their game reserves.
- The majestic golf course it hosts. This would be the perfect treat for all the golf junkies.
- Thrilling yourself at the Meropa Casino. Considered one of the finest institutions in gaming in the country. Take your chance at the card games or slot machines.
- Checking out the Ranch Hotel, famous for the many lions present in its vicinity.