Touring Scandinavia has never been safer and easier with the help of Hertz Car hire services. The International Airport at Copenhagen is considered as the biggest airport in Scandinavia. It accommodates all the main airlines in the country. More than sixty thousand passengers flock this airport every day. That is why it is considered as one of the busiest terminals among all Nordic countries.
People who arrive at Copenhagen International Airport ca proceed directly to the Hertz office. It is located near the airport terminal. Touring Copenhagen in just a day or two can be very difficult to do especially for tourists. If they rent vehicles, it would not be hard for them to visit the best places in Denmark in just a short period of time. Popular establishments include Church of our Savior, The New Harbor, and Frederiksberg Have. There are still so many places which have not yet been mentioned. After all, Denmark has a very rich history and that is why it also features numerous historical structures.Car Hire Details at Copenhagen Airport
- Drivers must at least be twenty-five years old and should own valid credit cards. The licenses should be presented at the office.
- Child Seats are available for infants in little kids
- Navigation systems will help anyone who is new to the place. This systems will never let anyone get lost in Denmark
- Vehicles can be equipped with skis
- Danish citizens are still liable to tax
|Tel:||32 50 93|
|Fax:||32 52 22 16|
|Opening Hours:||Hours of Operation: Mondays - Sundays 0700H-2300H|