Denmark is one of the most beautiful countries that Europe has to offer. There are tons of tourist attractions in this country. Some of the most popular destinations include museums, theatres, and amusement parks. This country is visited by tons of Europeans for its very delicate Danish cuisines.
Tourists who arrive at Copenhagen Airport can always avail the Avis Car Hire Services. The office of Avis is just located outside the terminal. Clients can easily choose from a huge array of vehicles. IT can be very stressful to take the public transportation in Copenhagen especially for tourists. That is why it would be great if they could simply drive around Denmark with a rented vehicle.Details of Avis Car Hire Services
- If clients will insist not to take a Collision Damage Waiver, they will be liable for 20,000 DKR.
- The Avis office of Denmark accepts credit card payments. Clients can use Avis Charge Cards, Forte Gold Card, MasterCard, Eurocard, Visa, Access, and Diners Club.
- Debit cards will not be accepted
- Clients are advised to drive with snow tires if they rent from November to April. The snow tires could be rented for 50 DKR per day.
- The minimum driving age is twenty-one. This applies for all car groups. Young driver fees will be applied for drivers under the age of twenty-five. This fee costs eighty DKR per day.
|Address:||Terminal 3 -Arrival Hall, Copenhagen, 2770, DK|
|Tel:||(45) 7024 7702|
|Opening Hours:||Sundays to Fridays: 0700H – 2300H
Saturdays: 0700H – 2200H