This is a key entry point that you will use when touring the African nation of Democratic Republic of Congo. It will be the first destination upon arrival into the country so it’s inevitable to think of it. One thing that should not worry you at the airport is transport because car hire services are on offer 24 hours round the clock. What you will be required to do is carry out a comparison of all car rental services that you come across. That will be the easiest way to secure a deal that suits your budget and one that you are comfortable with.
Kinshasa N'djili International Airport is strategically located which is why many visitors to DRC favor it as an entry point. It sits about 25 kilometers on the southeastern parts of the capital of Kinshasa. If you are going to the city centre, you will benefit from car hire services that are offered by both hotels and travel companies. If you have booked to stay at any hotel, you are advised to make advanced arrangements for them to send a shuttle to pick you at the airport.
Even at the Kinshasa N'djili International Airport, you will get taxis that offer affordable and quality transport services. However, you must be very careful on the taxis you choose to hire. Some of them are not licensed to operate which is very dangerous. If you choose to hire an airport taxi for your transport needs, do that through a reputable company.
All your social needs will be well sorted out at Kinshasa N'djili International Airport. There is a bar and restaurant for refreshing after a long journey where you will get all types of drinks. For communication purposes, there is a post office and free Wi-Fi at the terminal building. Also, there is a bureau de change to convert your money into local currency.
Whether you want to have a meal or book somewhere to spend the night, the following hotels are some of those to find near Kinshasa N'djili International Airport:
- Hotel Chez Belle Vie - it is located 9.8 miles from the airport and has very good rates for visitors. Rooms are spacious and customer service is at its highest quality all the time.
- Leon Hotel - this one is 9.9 miles from Kinshasa N'djili International Airport. It’s very close to key public amenities making it good for any visitor.
- Hotel invest - to get to this hotel from the airport, you will travel for a distance of 9.9 miles. It has good outdoor and indoor settings while price offers are affordable.
- Hotel Relax - as the name suggests, this is a good place to relax and it’s about 10.2 miles from the airport. It is among the few hotels around that offer good price quotes to visitors.
- Hotel Royal - this is about 10.3 miles away from Kinshasa N'djili International Airport and a reliable accommodation option. You will enjoy high quality customer services, rooms are spacious and their prices are affordable.