If you are coming to Las Vegas, you can rent a car and drive to Las Vegas MGM Grand Hotel. This great resort offers plenty of things to do and see for tourists from all lifestyles. It is a real emblem of glamour and class. For those hot afternoons, you can laze around their pool complex, which consists of 3 large Jacuzzis and waterfalls. You can tour the CBS Television City Research Center, which is housed within the premise. Las Vegas MGM Grand Hotel is famous for gambling. If this is your thing do not hesitate to play in the casinos in the hotel. Alternatively, you can drive using the rental car to town to enjoy the theme parks among other attractions.
Why hire a car?
The public transport network in the US is advanced and comfortable. However, it cannot give you the comfort that a rental car will provide. Here is why you should consider hiring a car for an adventurous trip in Las Vegas MGM Grand Hotel and the surrounding areas:
- A rental car offers you the freedom to travel at your own time. Usually, public transport has their timetables which you must follow if you have to reach your destination. With your own car you can plan to travel anytime.
- It allows you to shop as you travel which will be impossible, when you are using a bus or a taxi. When you are going for outdoor sports in Las Vegas MGM Grand Hotel or around the city, you will get tired from carrying all your gear and equipment at your back. Renting a car makes it easier to carry and monitor your belongings.
- It is cheaper as compared to getting a taxi
- You can enjoy a music background of your choice as you drive
- With a hired car, you can stop at any place to sight-see or capture a moment or scenery.
For first-time visitors in the US
If you are planning to drive yourself while abroad, it is important to understand what is required of you by the law while in Las Vegas. Most car rental companies will not give you an orientation before; you will have to learn them on your own.
These are the rules:
- Always drive on the right
- The speed limit on the interstate highways is 65 miles per hour but this will change when on other roads.
- Although, the maximum allowable age for driving in the country is 18, no car hire agency will agree to rent you a car, if you are below 25 years of age.
- Safety belts are compulsory for all passengers.
- Where you are travelling with your kids to or from Las Vegas MGM Grand Hotel, ensure that they restrained in the back seat, unless they are above 12 years.
- Carry with you the driving license, insurance documents and any other gadget as stipulated by your car hire agency.