Kalispell is a city in Montana and six miles northeast of this city is the Kalispell Glacier International Airport, which is operated and owned by Flathead Municipal Airport Authority. This is your gateway to Kalispell where your services will start whether you are coming for a holiday or the normal business duties.
The services at Kalispell Glacier International Airport are excellent and you will love it after landing, because the friendly attendants at every section are always ready to help you out. There are numerous car hire stands at the arrivals and booking a car will not be a hassle at all. You may want to catch a cab to the city and do the booking of the rental car there after you have checked in at the hotel, and hence you can easily catch a cab at their waiting area. If you have come as a group, you can board a van, which will comfortably accommodate everyone plus the luggage.
Places to Visit
After a relaxed night and sending the jetlag away, you can now wakeup to the beauty of the city in readiness to visit the various attractions and participate in exciting activities in those attraction sites. We are going to highlight some of the main attraction sites that you should visit.
- Flathead Lake State Park – Many locals use this attraction site as a camping site, but it is a great place to take you family too for an afternoon swim. There is no better way of experiencing the goodness of the lake than getting into it. You can even enjoy a barbeque for dinner if you stay late, because the amazing views may tantalize to overstay.
- Lone Pine State Park – Is a small park but definitely worth a visit. You can walk through the trails and enjoy the educational features that your kids will love. The friendly programs will keep you glued to the tour as you view the Flathead River from the overlook.
- The Zone Family Fun Center – Is a great place when you want to give your kids a treat, mostly when any of them is celebrating a birthday. They sell great cakes and pizza, and the play area is enough for the kids to run around and enjoy their day.
- Woodland Water Park – Is an amusement park that you will spend your time walking in the trails along the river that parallels the park. Driving here in the hired car is the best option because you do not need to rush your visit. Take pictures as mementos while seated on the unique furniture or playing with the different types of ducks. The place is great for outdoor wedding venue.
- Museum at Central School – You cannot leave Kalispell without leaning its history, and this is where you will get to learn all about this city. It opens at 10 am and hence you can take your time before you drive your hired car to the museum. You will love the warmth of the lovely people here who are always ready to show you around and explain all you want to know.
A visit to Kalispell is a worthy thing to do, and you will be able to tour many different places when you hook up with a car hire provider for a good car to visit many other different attractions.