Valencia is the third largest city in Spain right after Madrid and Barcelona, with around 800,000 inhabitants in the administrative centre. Its urban areas are densely populated garnering a population of approximately 1. 5 million people. It is recognized as Spain’s third biggest metropolitan area by population that is behind the global city status. The city was once a Roman Colony early in 138 BC, from which its historic centre is known as one of the largest in the country with an area of 169 acres. The city is also visited because several tourists want to explore the exciting places that made it a beautiful attraction in Spain.
Want to dig down and explore the heritage of Valencia’s ancient monuments, landscapes and cultural attractions that make the city one of the country’s most popular tourist destinations? Hire a car, start the engine and experience the explicit scenery that the city of Valencia awaits you. Below is a list of the main attractions in the city.
- Palau de led Arts Reina Sofia- It is a Concert Hall or Opera Hall and is divided into 4 distinct auditoriums for various kinds of stage arts. Due to its incredible acoustic music, it becomes one of the most prestigious opera halls in the entire Europe.
- L’Oceanografic- Want some marine Life experience? Instead of diving under the sea, hire a car and visit L’Oceanografic. It is the biggest and prestigious aqua-marine park in Europe in which you can find a collection of smaller structures grouped around a water reservoir. It is an underground view for thousands of species of marine animals, including sharks and dolphins.
- L’Hemisferic- Want to just lie horizontally on the floor and experience the hemispheric scenery above? Well, Valencia is the place for you. You don’t need to go to outer space to witness the scenery more closely from above, just hire a car and visit L’Hemisferic. The IMAX Cinema that usually has 5-7 various shows on display, all of education and visually stunning characters. It is a 3D cinema and is perhaps the most complex interest of most kids.
- Museo de Cienes Principe Felipe- Love Science? Visit Museo de Ciences Principe Felipe along with your vacation at Valencia. It is an enormous museum structured with 3 Floors of ultra-interactive science materials that covers topics like electricity, physical laws, lasers, human body, sports sciences, planetarium and many others. Some stuff is purely fun, while the others takes good brain work which all of it is fascinating.
- L’Umbracle- It is a greenhouse, a luxurious green walkway perfect for sightseeing. The place houses species of plants from all over the world. It is the only part of the complex with the public access free of charge.