Car Hire Rostock Laage Airport
Rostock Laage Airport is one of the many entry points when travelling to Germany. It is in the northeastern parts of the country which is not a bad place to gain entry. The biggest advantage of using this airport is their elaborate customer contact. They offer all the details concerning services available for public transport as well as car rentals. Whichever the choice you would prefer for getting out of the airport, you will get that information in totality. The airport staffers will also feed you with relevant information on where to get good accommodation and anything that you will be seeking.
There are very many facilities that you will get at any of the airport terminals to enjoy and make your experience more enjoyable. Money is a key requirement and there is an ATM machine to satisfy such needs. For communication, public telephones are placed in strategic points of Rostock Laage Airport while Wi-Fi internet is available but you have to pay for it.
Other facilities to enjoy using include restaurants and coffee shops, shopping outlets and meeting rooms. People with disability are well taken care of with facilities like toilets and lifts for their use. Long-term and short-term parking lots are offered at affordable rates while car rental services are offered by international companies.
Places to Stay
You will never get any hotel within the precincts of Rostock Laage Airport. However, there are guesthouses that you will come across just outside the airport and they are good for accommodating. Maybe, the nearest hotel you can get is about 5 kilometers away from the airport.
- Landhotel Kuhs Airport Hotel - you will have to travel about 5kms before getting to this hotel. Take up car rental services and it will be a matter of minutes before you are there. 22 rooms are available for your consideration and a restaurant plus meeting rooms as well.
- Herrenhaus Friedrichshof - this is a guesthouse that you will find very near to Rostock Laage Airport. Rooms there are spacious and can be used to hold meetings while their pricing is very moderate to meet your budget.
- Pension 'Zur Mühle' - you will get single as well as double rooms at this guesthouse located near the airport. It offers self-catering and key facilities around include solarium and sauna.
Things to See
There is a lot that you will get to do and see around Rostock Laage Airport including:
- City Hall - there is musical shows and events that take place at the hall all year round.
- Zoo - you can tour this place to see all types of wildlife some that are facing extinction.
- Warnemünde Beach - it measures 3 kilometers and it’s a good place to swim when the weather is sunny and warm.
- Teepott - this is a landmark that you will see on your way from Rostock Laage Airport. With a hired car, you will be able to see more of such landmarks freely because they are many.
- Warnemünde Lighthouse - this tower offers some breathtaking views of the scenery. It’s a good place to visit when in this German city.