Nice’s Cote d’Azur Airport is the gateway to the Cote d’Azur and the greater French Riviera that is popular with tourists from all around the world. You can get behind the wheels with Budget Car Hire Cote d’Azur car rental service and experience the splendid beauty of this Southern French city. The Budget counters are located in the Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 of the Arrivals Hall where the friendly representatives can offer you some of the best services from one of the most trusted car rental brands in the industry.
Budget offers an array of the car to choose from the economy to luxury cars to green cars thus ensuring you have you preferred means for mobility in the Costa d’Azur. You can also have some extras such as child seats, snow wheels, and GPS navigation at an additional fee per day of car rental.Details of Car Rental at Budget Car Hire Nice Airport counters
- Additional driver charge of EUR is charged on any additional driver who must meet the requirements similar to those of primary driver.
- Cross border traffic is available at no additional charge to selected countries. Contact the Budget Car Hire representatives for information on the list countries where you can drive to.
- Ensure you have a major credit card at the time of rental; these can include American Express, Diner’s Club, EuropeCard, Visa or Budget Charge Card.
- Driving licenses and photographic proof of identity will be required at the time of booking; a passport will do in the latter case.
- There is also an underage surcharge for drivers between the age of 21 and 25.
- Where the primary driver has not taken the CDW, they will be asked to deposit damage responsibility. It is import for the lessee to understand the financial implications of not taking CDW in case the car incurs some damages.
- Cars located next to the budget terminal.
|Tel:||0821 230 388|
|Opening Hours:||Mon - Sat 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM|