The Sixt Car Rental Counters in the London Heathrow Airport provide some of the best car rental services in London. On landing at the Heathrow Airport, you can make your way to any of the 5 terminals where Six Car Hire is located; you will not miss the famous Sixt logo or the bright orange uniforms of Sixt staff. The representatives are quite helpful and will help you in quickly getting your preferred car and getting to see the best in London. London has lots to offer including, the finest hotels, museums, historical landmarks and great cuisine.Renting Sixt Car at London Heathrow Airport
- Using your Sixt Express Card, you can get expedited car rental services at the London Heathrow Airport. You will receive your car keys fairly quickly by presenting your Sixt Express Card at the Sixt counters at Heathrow Airport.
- An international driving license will be mandatory for those carrying driving licenses printed in non Roman alphabets (Cyrillic, Arabic, and Chinese etc).
- A credit card or Sixt Express card will be required in the valid name of the primary driver planning, to rent Sixt vehicle.
- The car can be returned even out of hours and Sixt office offers a key box for use by drivers when returning cars.
- Damage, Theft Protection and the Third Party Insurance are all covered by the rental quotation that you will get on the Sixt website.
- Please note that Congestion Fee of 10 Pounds is charged in some London streets; talk to your Sixt representatives to get a brief on driving in London. You will also need a parking permit as parking spaces is not reserved for visitors.
|Opening Hours:||Mon-Fri 06:30-22:00|