Edinburgh is one of the largest airports in Scotland, servicing the capital city since 1947. You will find that the two runway airport delivers 9 million people a year to various destinations whether you are a business customer, leisure customer or a holidaying customer. HERTZ car Hire Company is a well-known company, worldwide and has a very well rounded reputation for good service. With Hertz you will find many helpful advantages to help you make your journey and travel around Scotland comfortable.
- Child seats for families with young children. Ask when you make your booking.
- If you are a disabled driver, you will be able to book yourself a special adapted car with hand controls. This option is ONLY available to disabled drivers.
- In car navigation system to help you find your way around the beautiful countryside and towns.
- Gold Counter service which never fails you. Customers always come first.
You can rent the cars from this company on an hourly basis; weekly basis or monthly basis, there is always the option of a pay as you go service called Hertz on demand. This service will be ideal for the customers who do not know how long they are going to be in town. As with all car hire companies, to avoid disappointment book in advance.
You have a wide variety of cars to choose from with this company, they all come with,
- 24 drop off times,
- up to 20 miles free diesel or petrol,
- 24 hours roadside assistance.
|0843 309 3025