Murcia San Javier Airport is located some 45km from the main city of Murcia and is the gateway to Murcia and South eastern Spain. There is no better way to explore Spain’s hidden tourist paradise than with a Budget Car Rental Murcia Airport service. Budget is renowned globally for its low cost car rental service that combines great choice of vehicles with professional customer service.
The region has rich traditions and spectacular beauty. Its attractions range from its Moorish and Christian influences dating back some 900 years to some of the finest cuisines in Europe. The Airport is served by some of Europe’s major low cost airlines including RyanAir, EastJet and Air Berlin.Details on Budget Car Rental at Murcia Airport
- An additional fee of EUR31is charged if you have additional driver who will be treated under the same conditions as primary booking driver.
- Have your driving license with you at all times. All US, EU, Canadian and other driving licenses written in English are accepted.
- Make early reservations for child seats if you will be travelling with kids taking into consideration the Spanish law that requires all children under the height of 135cm to be in specially fitted child seats. These will attract a little extra fee,
- When driving through Spanish roads, ensure you are within the speed limits due to the numerous radar speed traps o n Spanish roads.
- The minimum age for renting a car with Budget car hire in Murcia is 23. Some vehicle classes will require minimum ages of 25 and 30. An underage fee of EUR12 per day is charged on drivers under the age of 25.