Renowned worldwide for giving customers value for money in car rentals, Budget Car Hire also provides a perfect way for the budget traveler to see Malaga and much of Spain’s Andalusia. Malaga Airport is the gateway to Spain’s touristy Costa del Sol, so having a good car rental service with the flexibility to drive and see much of Spain is essential for a great holiday. Several car categories are available that are suitable for business trips, family holidays or just moving around. You can make one-way rentals ad drop you car off at any of Budget’s numerous branches in Spain and along the Costa del Sol.
The Budget Car Hire counter is located in the Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 of the Malaga Airport. Keep the following in mid when renting a car with Budget.
- Having an additional driver will attract the same conditions as those of the primary booking driver and a fee of EUR 31 will be charged per rental.
- You must have your driving license at all times. All EU, US, Canadian and other driving licenses issued in English will be accepted.
- You must a produce a major credit card at the time of rental. Some of the car groups will actually require that you produce two credit cards.
- Budget Car limits the minimum age for car rental to 23. Some of the classes have minimum ages of 25 and 30. There is, however, no maximum age limit for renting Budget Car. If you are under 25, you will pay an underage fee of EUR12 per day.
- Child seats are offered, but they are subject to availability, in which case making early reservations will be important.
|Address:||Budget Aeropuerto de Malaga, Malaga 29004, ES|
|Tel:||+95 204 84 83|
|Opening Hours:||Sunday-Saturday from 0700 to 2400.|